Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Yayyy no more Krokosphinx

Hello wizards,

I got more news well on Monday I got done with all the jobs on the Krokosphinx  so that is good news oh and I have level up to 25 so I am very happy haha and I am almost on level 26.


and let me tell you one more thing! I hated doing the jobs in the Krokosphinx because I had to fight so much ice monsters and because I am part of the ice school my ice spell did not do anything to them so I did not like that very more but because I am done with that now it will be much easier to do the jobs in the Storm tomb.

 So yea guys that is all the news I have for now oh and I am going to be doing a new youtube video soon showing my wizard101 house and more things so yea i will even do it today or on Wednesday!

So have a nice evening  and bye for now wizards!!!

Plz remember to follow me if you love wizard101 and comment if you want!

2 comments:

  1. Congratz! Marleybone is awesome, which is next :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I no thanks I can't wait to go =]

    OMG I WANT TO GOO NOWWWWWW!!! haha XD

    ReplyDelete