Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Graden is BEAST!



Hey wizard,
I don't no if I ever showed you my garden but if not here it is I am rank 6 gardener and I love gardening on wizard101 it is fun I just planted some new things as you can see befor I Toke this pic you had to see  it was really bad I was not on wizard101 for 2 day or twitter because I had to do some thing but now I am back yayyy!
But now I have some other new here is a new party that going on today for all info go down and read!
In the word of  legoboy3 ( wizard101 central username):

I am hosting a party at my Massive Fantasy Palace! Anyone is welcome!

The party will be Saturday, January 15. The party will start at 4 p.m. EST.

Pickup will be in front of Dragon's Mouth Cave in Golem Court in the realm Sunbird. Andrew ShadowBlade, lvl 51 fire caster, or Trevor DeathCaster, lvl 51 death caster, will come to pick people up about every 20 minutes during the party so people who are late can still attend. The first pickup will be 3:30 - 3:55 p.m. EST, the last pickup will be after the dueling competition and all pickups will last about 10 minutes.



Dont go into every duel, give other people a chance.

There will be a dueling competition for treasure card prizes!
(forfeiting will be an automatic lose for your team)
The competition will start at 6 p.m. EST.

Round 1 will consist of lvl 1-39 wizards.
Round 2 will consist of lvl 40-60 wizards.

If you want to enter the competition tell me DURING PICKUP.
Tell me your name, your lvl, what type of battle you want to be in and a secondary battle choice.
There are only 20 spots open for each round, first come first serve.

Update: If i do not get enough wizards for the competition, there may only be one or two duels in each round. (not to disappoint you)



Staff at my party know where everything is, so if you get lost or want to know where something is or when something is, here is a list of staff to ask:

>Andrew ShadowBlade
>Trevor DeathCaster
>Cassandra SunRunner
>Lenora FireStalker
>Jesse ShadowWalker
>Evan DeathFlame
>Hunter
And More...



All 4 crafting tables will be out so all people attending the party can use them.



<If you have any further questions be sure to post on this thread.>
 

No comments:

Post a Comment