Thursday, January 20, 2011

Meeting Shelby SilverBreeze! FUN!

Hi wizard,

The photos you see befor you are some of me and one of my best new friends on wizard101! As you can see she is also a ice wizard she is great me and her are at the same level at the time 30 I am almost 31 now but yea. When I was staying home sick we met  and she was doing the same job. I had to do so we became friends and did guys together now me and her are done with that village it was pretty fun. Oh and I met this other fun dude name Patrick I do not have no photos of me and him. But I will take some and upload then to twitpic.But yea you guys should go around and do some jobs or maybe just do some farming and you never no you may meet a new friend that you will be doing all the jobs with you never no!

  And i also got to try a other mount for 1 day it was pretty nice but I can't see myself spend crowns for that.But maybe you can maybe if you a death wizard or something =]

Also before I go guys I also spend 20 crown on my first henchmen on Wednesday  it helped me alot in this one MB boss I had to defect it was a ice wizard one I am planing on getting some more crown and just keeping them and using them for henchmen when iIneed them they go as high has level 60 which is pretty cool also!








So Bye! Guys I hope we have a snow day on Friday for all the kids in Syracuse!

Some gardening twitpics:
http://twitpic.com/3rvioz

No comments:

Post a Comment