Monday, January 10, 2011

New stuff haha!

Hello wizards,

I want to tell you about some new stuff I got on sunday.
First off I was playing some games on http://www.kifreegames.com/ to get some coins for these shoes I want but instant of geting money I got this cool try out mount for 7 days check it out oh and check out my new outfit.
So that is all of the new stuff I got but I want to talk about the contest I had well when the winner tweeted me. He was like so I will I be getting this pet and I said well with trade of course. And then he told me you can't trade pets only cards and like the noob I am I did not no this. Because I never needed to do trade so yea I was pretty mad because I had the pet ready for him and everything. But then I was talking to him and I was asking him if he would like me to send him 10 bucks in the mail so he can but a gift card to make up for the pet and get gets some coins out of it but he said no. But I he did not need it or something I really if not mind I could of went to gamestop and buyed him one but I could not get there anytime soon.

This is the gift card I was planing on buys don't no why I am showing you this but I just feel like doing it lol.
But that is all the news for now so.... 
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =] OH I AM LEVEL 29 NOW!

2 comments:

  1. You can still buy it, I think. Just give him the code from the card and the state you bought it in, and I think you can give a gift card that way (make sure to DM on Twitter though, so nobody steals it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I no that I think me and him r in the same stat but what I mean is like I don't no if I will have time to buy one because i can not get a ride there this week and I don't want to make him wait so I was just going to send him 10 bucks to by one because the post office is by my house

    ReplyDelete